 Marketplace / Auctions / 7789
7788  |  7790
Subject:
Technic parts available (was: Parts auction to begin today (trains, technic, etc.))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 12:20:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Christopher L. Weeks writes:

I'll be starting my first 2001 round of parts auctions on eBay this afternoon

Well, my auction is motoring along nicely but there are a huge number of
Technic lots with no bids.  If you're looking for some great technic parts
deals and a variety of other good deals too, check out
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&useri
d=petgametoymac or search for the seller "petgametoymac" from
http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_seller.html

Happy hunting,

Chris