 Marketplace / Auctions / *7728 (-20)
  FA: LEGO Technic 3 more LOTS

Please visit (URL) Lots and save on shipping costs. See Item Descriptions for details. -- Jason King Ebay ID:- jasonoz3 (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  MTW-2001 Custom Switcher Kit - Never Offered before

I am very pleased to announce that Milton Train Works(tm) has added a switcher model to the product line. This unit, MTW-2001, will initially be offered in 5 color schemes. MTW-2001-CN - Canadian National inspired - image: (URL) - Conrail inspired - (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  fa - rare train parts.... honest!

fa - rare train parts.... honest! (URL) all my lots at: (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  New Pirate Parts!

Looking for new pirate accessories? (URL) I have multiples of everything in this lot, if you would rather trade, please e.mail me. (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  fa NEW - 200 Lego Technic Aqua Parts

NEW - 200 Lego Technic Aqua Parts (URL) all my lots: (URL) you bid - good luck. Scott A (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (eBay) MISB Promo Sets (Loco, Shell, Tour de France)

I have the following items for auction on eBay. Thanks in advance for looking! Lego Set 2881 Parking Gate Attendant - MISB (URL) Set 1252 Shell Tanker - MISB (URL) Set 1254 Shell Select Shop - MISB (URL) Loco Promo Set 2585 - MISB (URL) Tour de (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Scam Uncovered

Greetings All! I Just wanted to share a recent Ebay experience involving Randell18 with my fellow Lego enthusiasts. I had used the buy it now feature to purchase auction #558717979 because it had a pic of the yellow castle and 15 lbs of unsorted (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  4 hours to go Castle and Pirate auctions

Free shipping internationally on the 19 lots being auctioned. Some bargains still to be had. All addresses on (URL) 6271 Imperial Flagship - Admiral’s Ship Sea Lion Bargain at $40.51 (URL) 4 Black Castle Corner Walls Only $1.25 (URL) 6008 Royal king (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Two more lots of Lego Technic MISB.

Check out this lot, still available (URL) Lot is now SOLD)) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  lego asimo up for auction on ebay

search for asimo lego technic ends in 7 days. Great little promo set from Japan. Hard to find. (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Castle and Pirate auctions 24 Hours to go

Free international shipping. Many have boxes too. All Addresses can be found on (URL) or by searching ebay for Masterbuilder1. Includes a 6082 castle, a 6271 Imperial Flagship, seperate minifigs, a 6077 River Fortress. Some Highlights. Lego 6076 (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Two more lots of Lego Technic MISB.

Please visit (URL) perhaps (URL) King LugNet #665 jklugnet665@optusnet.com.au (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA eBay: Plates, plates, and more plates.

Sorry to reply to my own message, but I just added two more listings for Dark Grey parts and Black plates, too. Thanks. -Adam 8^D (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Lego Technic 5 sets MISB + Bonus

1 extra set. NO extra postage. Please visit (URL) for looking -- Jason King Ebay ID:- jasonoz3 (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  fa NEW - LEGO CASTLE PARTS - NEW

NEW - LEGO CASTLE PARTS - NEW See: (URL) do have other auctions (mostly lego): (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Should I stop payment on a personal check if an Ebay auction item has been relisted??

Bob wrote in message ... (...) Chances are the seller has another batch of the sets you bought, and he's saving himself typing by relisting an existing auction. I used to do that frequently. It's not ripping off eBay, either: they charge the seller (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Should I stop payment on a personal check if an Ebay auction item has been relisted??

Bob, Check the sellers feedback. If it is bad or non-existent, you may have a worry but I've relisted many items that way when I have more than one. Without knowing what the auction # is or the seller we can't look into it any further. But if has (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Should I stop payment on a personal check if an Ebay auction item has been relisted??

I may be wrong but my understanding is that the only way you can relist is if the buyer won't pay. He may have duplicate items and be trying to rip off eBay. But if he is relisting the item you won you should have gotten email from eBay reminding (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Should I stop payment on a personal check if an Ebay auction item has been relisted??

On Ebay, does anybody know what it means if an auction says the following: "This auction has ended but the item has been relisted. Go to item now." Has this happened to anybody here? I used "Buy it Now" for an auction for 9 Lego Shell sets and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Castle and Pirate sets and spares Free international Shipping

There are some minifigs as well and many with boxes. If you want to see all the current auctions the addresses can be found on (URL) or search under masterbuilder1. Some highlights Lego 6271 Imperial Flagship - Admiral’s Ship Sea Lion Brilliant at (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact