 Marketplace / Auctions / 7727
7726  |  7728
Subject:
MTW-2001 Custom Switcher Kit - Never Offered before
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 02:48:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I am very pleased to announce that Milton Train Works(tm) has added a
switcher model to the product line.

This unit, MTW-2001, will initially be offered in 5 color schemes.

MTW-2001-CN - Canadian National inspired - image:
    http://my.voyager.net/lar/MTW/SW_CN_600x300.jpg
MTW-2001-CR - Conrail inspired - image:
    http://my.voyager.net/lar/MTW/SW_CR_600x300.jpg
MTW-2001-NS - Norfolk Southern inspired - image:
    http://my.voyager.net/lar/MTW/SW_NS_600x300.jpg
MTW-2001-SOO - SOO Line inspired - image:
    http://my.voyager.net/lar/MTW/SW_SOO_600x300.jpg
MTW-2001-UP - Union Pacific inspired - image:
    http://my.voyager.net/lar/MTW/SW_UP_600x300.jpg

Each unit will come with an individually signed and numbered Certificate of
Authenticity as well as handsome bound instructions.

The initial unit is up for auction on eBay as we speak:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=560230236
It is in the UP color scheme, which will be the first to sell out, I
suspect, since I do not have that many yellow windows.

and I will be adding inventory to my BrickBay store
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar
very soon.

As is now customary for Milton Train Works offering, I will set a price for
the units at the store, refund if I end up finalising for less, and honor
the lower price if I end up finalising for more.

My thinking is initial pricing will be somewhere in the 110-140 range.

I expect this will be a busy week for the Guild of Bricksmiths(tm), look for
at least one more exciting announcement from another Bricksmith, coming soon!

Larry Pieniazek
Bricksmith, Guild of Bricksmiths
www.bricksmiths.com
www.miltontrainworks.com