 Marketplace / Auctions / 7763
Re: MTW-2001 Custom Switcher Kit - Never Offered before
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:15:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I am very pleased to announce that Milton Train Works(tm) has added a
switcher model to the product line.

I am a little behind in getting the production units up on brickbay... the
inaugural auction is percolating along nicely:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=560230236

with three hours or so left we are at 92ish USD. That's still a bargain, but
of course we all know how eBay auctions go.

What I think I will be doing with the production units is package the
various pieces separately and allow buyers to mix and match, so you could
make an all white unit, or one with a white hood and a black cab, but with a
red stripe on cab and hood, or a red cab and a black hood with a white
stripe only on the hood, etc.

Components will be priced to reflect rarity of the parts in that component.

++Lar