 Marketplace / Auctions / 7713
Re: Should I stop payment on a personal check if an Ebay auction item has been relisted??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 00:52:00 GMT

Bob wrote in message ...
On Ebay, does anybody know what it means if an auction says the following:

"This auction has ended but the item has been relisted. Go to item now."

Chances are the seller has another batch of the sets you bought, and he's
saving himself typing by relisting an existing auction. I used to do that
frequently. It's not ripping off eBay, either: they charge the seller the
normal listing fee for relisting an item which *did* sell, the seller only
gets a free re-list of the item *didn't* sell.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/