 Marketplace / Auctions / *3888 (-10)
  lego prices

The prices may have dropt, but for me in holland the problem is that the $ and the Brit. pound are very expensive. Shippingcost to holland are severe and to place amoney order in holland you pay $us 15. So even the price for an item is a bargain all (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Insane prices.... nothing new

(...) The lego rep. stated that he has a lot of authority when it comes (...) Not so fast! See elsewhere the posts re the death of the studed brick. What happens if lego direct sell you any brick you want, as long as its current production? What (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay: 6277 Imperial Trading Post

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote in message ... (...) $24.95 (...) wrong... The baseplates are 32x32 not 64x64, making the area 32x64 studs... Frank (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay auction: 5988 MISB Pharoah's Forbidden Ruins

Three day auction on eBay for this great set: (URL) Main main@appstate.edu (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Star Wars Parts Auction

I have just started a Star Wars Parts Auction. Tons of great pieces including; Gray, Black, Green, Tan, Brown Bricks and Plates Star Wars Torsos, Engines, Windscreens Gray, Black Slopes Tiles, Tiles, Tiles Minfig Accessories Visit the auctio at; (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 3

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Insane prices.... nothing new

Your right John! eBay has played a BIG part in the price reduction, infact... think about it, 6086 on ebay could very well sell for $250 or more a year ago, now though I doubt you could get half that price. Also I played it easy in this last (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Insane prices.... nothing new

(...) 800 bucks for a 6086? Wow! That must have happened during my dark ages. Matt's final auction bids are insane because he has a well established reputation over the years and also includes free shipping and insurance. So if you buy something (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction)

  Insane prices.... nothing new

(follow-ups directed to lugnet.market.theory) I was looking at old RTL auction posts via Dejanews, and at Matt Chiles past auction realizations on his site, and thought to myself that prices have dropped quite significantly in the past couple years. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction)

  Auction Announcement: Dan's Star Wars Parts Auction

Greetings All; I've finally got my Star Wars parts auction up and running. This auction is of the parts variety where you get to choose how many of each piece you want at your price. The fodder for the auction is as follows; 7110 Landspeeder 8 7101 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact