 Marketplace / Auctions / *3663 (-10)
  Re: 5134 Shooting Cannon Service Packs

(...) I haven't ever asked if cannon service packs are available from S@H. If they are, they won't be of the shooting variety. Are these still available in the UK? I might need to get someone to get me some. I've been getting them from Italy, but (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 5134 Shooting Cannon Service Packs

What is the situation with these items... I have tons of them (well a few actually). Were they not available in the US? Are they still not available in the US? Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: what to do when ripped off on ebay ???

(...) It's the holiday season; give the post office a little more time - this is their busiest time of year. Did the seller use tracking numbers? Paul Sinasohn bearitone@my-deja.com (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

This his a hard time of year for acting on matters like this due to the Xmas rush. I suppose it comes down to trust. Does your seller have any proof of posting? Scott A James Beerman wrote in message ... (...) priority (...) should (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  what to do when ripped off on ebay ???

I recently (about a month ago) won an auction on ebay. I sent payment and I haven't received my winnings yet. The seller said he sent it priority mail on 12/3. I have no reason to not believe him, but at what point should I take action and what (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Update Auction 9 Volt Train Sets

* * * Auction 9 Volt Train Sets * * * L Set Name St Bid Bidder 1 - 9v Trains Start Set - 50 min. 2 4537 Twin Tank Transport SD 34.5 Scott Arthur 3 4544 Car Transport Wagon SD 25 Mark & Milissa Millere 4 4548 Speed Regulator SD 20 Jan-Albert van Ree (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: States Go After Online Auctions; $1000 fines

I got a little carried away. Sure, you could easily make the lots viewable locally. Still at best, the Massachusetts law (and others) is ill-worded to apply to online auctions. Which underscores the real risk, that existing laws will be clumsily (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: States Go After Online Auctions; $1000 fines

(...) Actually, no. Ebay is "only a venue" - which is the electronic equivalent of an auction house. They provide a "place" and advertising, whereas any actual auctioning that's done is by the people who buy time. James (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: States Go After Online Auctions; $1000 fines

(...) Umm, not true. You put it up for auction. You put it on display (in, say, a store). Someone can bid without going to the public showing. The law is only meant to guarantee that bidders *can* examine the lot for bidding *if the desire*. If (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: States Go After Online Auctions; $1000 fines

(...) No, eBay is the auctioneer. You don't submit bids to the sellers, you submit bids to eBay. I doubt you need to get a license (which in NC requires training and passing a test) to hire an auctioneer to dispose of poor deceased aunt Mary's (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact