 Marketplace / Auctions / *3508 (-20)
  Update: Scott Sanburn's Auction: Update 3 Sets 7150 & 7171

To All; I have posted several parts lots to E-Bay for my roommate Tony. He has a few extra sets he wants to sell off, so he wants to post all the parts on E-bay of the 7171 Mos Espa Podrace. Since he does not have access to a credit card, I get to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Any interest in Duplo set 2266?

Is there any interest in duplo set 2266 "Extra Large Value Bucket" from 1997? I have access to a number of these if anyone is in need of the sets and/or pieces from them. Let me know. Troy (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 50 Lego Lots - Calstle, Pirates, Monorail Cars, Technic, Town and More! Ho Ho Ho...

Thanks for Looking! Click here to bid or view: (URL) here: (URL) Currently 6597 Century Skyway - unopened $200.00 8460 Technic Pneumatic Crane Truck - unopened $150.00 Lego 4547 Railroad Club Car MISB $250.00 Lego 4549 Road 'N Rail Hauler MISB (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Help me!

Ed McGlynn wrote in message ... (...) Looks like Tyco to me. Frank (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay - Just for laugh?

Richard Marchetti wrote in message ... (...) Well, I don't go look to laugh, except when people point out something which has gone into the stratosphere. I do a lot of bidding on eBay, and I have gotten what I consider a bunch of good deals. Many (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New usefull feature in eBay

Scott-A wrote in message ... (...) It just increases your max. Here's what the bid confirmation looks like (with my maximum bid removed to protect the guilty): (...) And here is what it says if I bid something less than my maximum: (...) Frank (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay - Just for laugh?

(...) Yeah, I do. Then I bid on a few things... I cannot be as smug as some, being more lego-less than some... -- Richard (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego Auctions ending tonight

Greetings: I have 4 Lego auctions on eBay that are ending tonight. All the sets are complete. Please take a look and happy bidding. 6244 Armada Sentry (URL) 1906 Majisto's Tower (URL) 6346 Shuttle Launching Crew (URL) 6155 Deep Sea Predator (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 677 Knight's Procession

Well ... in a recent package that came I found six little minifigs from 677: Knight's procession. Looking around, I found the instructions and put the set togethter to the best of my ability. To make a short story even longer, I took some scans and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Update Auction 9 Volt Train Sets

* * * Auction 9 Volt Train Sets * * * Hi, I got some detailed questions about the box of set 4558. To be absolutely clear: the box is missing the front side cover. The other part (with the 'windows' to see the parts) is ok. Regards, Ton L Set Name (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Dan's Lego Parts Auction Update: 12/4/99 AM

The listing has been updated for this morning. I will also updated the list later this evening. (URL) M. (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Ebay - Just for laugh?

Does anybody go on to Ebay just to laugh at the ridiculous prices these fools are paying for their Lego? (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Help me!

(...) Could be Tyco - my knowledge of clones is poor by choice! Ed (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Technic Parts Auction

(...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Technic Parts Auction

This is to announce some Technic parts that I am placing on ebay for auction. So far there is V8engine parts (over 40 pieces) w/4 days remaining. More lots will be added this weekend. Legocork (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Will's Instruction Auction - Final Update

I have decided to auction off the "spare" instructions found in a copy of the Airport Shuttle. Terms of this little exercise are as follows: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 hours. Bids and payment shall (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Is there any interested in parts from the Technic Shuttle?

I'm considering purchasing anumber of Technic Space Shuttle sets, nd was wondering if there was any interest in the parts from this set? Here is a link to the Lugnet database: (URL) set contains tons of technic parts in white, black, yellow and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Help me!

Definitely not lego, but doesn't look entirely like Megabloks to me either. Maybe it's TYco? Kevin (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New usefull feature in eBay

(...) Well, that's another confirmation that I ain't normal. Thanks Mike :) Kevin (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New usefull feature in eBay

(...) Well, most NORMAL people don't have 100+ megs of e-mail. Notice, I did say he'd need to manually delete mail from time to time, as I do. (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact