 Marketplace / Auctions / 3499
3498  |  3500
Subject:
Update Auction 9 Volt Train Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 16:14:51 GMT

* * * Auction 9 Volt Train Sets * * *

Hi,

I got some detailed questions about the box of set 4558. To be absolutely
clear: the box is missing the front side cover. The other part (with the
'windows' to see the parts) is ok.

Regards,
Ton

L Set  Name                     St Bid Bidder

1 -    9v Trains Start Set      -   50 min.
2 4537 Twin Tank Transport      -   30 Remy Evard
3 4544 Car Transport Wagon      -   25 Mark & Milissa Millere
4 4548 Speed Regulator          -   20 Jan-Albert van Ree
5 4551 Crocodile Engine         -  100 James Powell
6 4552 Cargo Crane              -   40 Mark & Milissa Millere
7 4555 Freight Loading Station  -   50 Angie M. Allen
8 4558 Metroliner               -  200 Rose Regner
9 4558 Metroliner               -  200 Wubwub

Most sets are complete (parts, building instructions and stickers). No boxes
except for 1 Metroliner. Please check the set details and auction rules
below.

If you want to be on the mailing list or want to bid please mail:
reesink@casema.net

Regards,
Ton

General condition of the sets
-----------------------------
All sets are in excellent condition. They only have been played with for a
short time and have been stored away. Building instructions are all in
excellent condition (no tears). A few corners are folded.

Specific condition of each set
------------------------------
1 Lego 9v Trains Start Set (2x4515,1x4520,1x4531,1x4548) - 50 USD min. bid
Plenty of rails (straight, curves and switching). 1 Speed Regulator. The
perfect starter set!
4548 is the dutch version (220 volt)

2 4537 Twin Tank Transport - 25 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4537
Building instruction included and in perfect condition
Parts complete and in perfect condition
Stickers applied

3 4544 Car Transport Wagon - 25 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4544
Building instruction included and in perfect condition
Parts complete and in perfect condition
Stickers applied

4 4548 Speed Regulator - 20 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4548
Parts complete and in perfect condition
4548 is the dutch version (220 volt)

5 4551 Crododile Engine - 75 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4551
Building instruction included and in perfect condition
Parts complete and in perfect condition
Stickers applied

6 4552 Cargo Crane - 40 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4552
Building instruction included and in perfect condition
Parts complete and in perfect condition
Stickers applied; 2 red stickers on wagon are missing

7 4555 Freight Loading Station - 50 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4555
Building instruction included and in perfect condition
Parts complete and in perfect condition except 1 mini-fig missing
(station chief with the red tie)
Stickers applied

8 4558 Metroliner with box- 150 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4558
Box available; box is missing the inside flap
(the flap attached to the front side of the cover)
Building instruction included and in perfect condition
Parts complete and in perfect condition except a few small parts
(1 red bicycle, 1 white suite case, 1 brown suite case)
Stickers applied

9 4558 Metroliner - 150 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4558
Building instruction included and in perfect condition
Parts complete and in perfect condition
Stickers applied

Thanks LUGNET  for the links!

Auction rules & information
---------------------------
1 This auction is run by Ton Reesink and Henk Giezeman. Ton
(reesink@casema.net) will run the auction, Henk will handle shipping. We
both are active Lego collectors and builders. We have good references. We
live in the Netherlands.

2 It is a going 1, going 2, sold auction. Status advances will start after
the initial bids have slowed down. Advance every 24 hours.

3 Auction updates will be sent out by e-mail daily (a few exceptions might
occur). About twice a week I will post an update on RTL and Lugnet.

4 All amounts are in US Dollars.

5 Bid increments: no rules but please be reasonable. Tie bids: the first bid
wins.

6 Buyer pays the shipping costs. We charge only the actual costs. Details to
be worked out after the auction.

7 We prefer payment in cash US Dollars (by registered mail). Other payment
methods also possible but the bank fees have to be paid by the buyer
(usually about 5%); sorry.

8 We have to receive the payment before we send out the sets.

9 No problem for us to use factoring services.

10 We reserve the right to withdraw sets. We do not intend to do this, but
you never know.

Regards,
Ton (aka Reesbeest) & Henk (aka The Giez)

E-mail: reesink@casema.net
Homepage: http://www.casema.net/~reesink/