 Marketplace / Auctions / *2653 (-20)
  JDH Auction 4 - Shell / Soccer / Kelloggs / Value Packs / other unopened sets

Advancements have now started. All sets are in mint unopened UK boxes except where marked with '*' - see Details section. Please note my revised bid increments for this auction - see Rules section. Lots ==== 1747 Pirates $3.50 Barry C 30Sep@22:38 G1 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 14)

All high bids made on or before 10/2/99 have advanced to GOING 1; those that were GOING 1/2 in the last update all have advanced to the next level. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for another (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Classic Space Auction Update #1

Update #1 497   Galaxy Explorer       This is a complete set in mint condition. The box shows a lot of       wear. Instructions included       Current high bid $50, increments $2 minimum       I had this one before I came across the other one. No (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  thousands of bargains (literally!) at my auction

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V: I have taken bits and pieces from my previous auctions and the ones that I participate in as a buyer for this format. 10 Sept 99: Any listing without a bid can be bid on at any level. If no one else wants it for (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Castle, Train and MINT 8880 Parts on EBAY

Castle, Train and 8880 Parts on EBAY 1. Castle walls, corners and more 2. Train Platforms 3. A whole MISB 8880 super car spit into 13 lots! 4. Plus much much more See a list of them at: (URL) A (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  some good stuff on ebay

I have a feeling that ebay is not appreciated here, but still I feel the need to post. Sorry. 6973 Deep Freeze Defender + Ice tunnelator (+boxes) 6076 Dark Dragons den (+ box) replacement sails for Imperial Flagship and Skull's Eye Schooner. The ses (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(eBay): loads of parts lots!

16 green baseplates, 16x24 and 16x16 (URL) Inverted slopes (URL) large dark grey fan or turbine blades (URL) low slope roof bricks with decorations (URL) 2x2 turntables, multiple colors (URL) round bricks, plates, cones (URL) ultra-low-slope printed (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(eBay): 126 corrugated grey bricks, bushes, minifigs

5 Space Port scientists (URL) UFO Aliens and 2 droids (URL) spiky bushes (URL) black/dark grey jail doors (URL) grey 1x2 CORRUGATED bricks (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  4555 Freigth Loading Station for auction on eBay

Hi, I have a 4555 Freigth Loading Station for auction on eBay. Starting price 90.00$, it's a new and sealed set. I thought I'd let you know. Thanks for looking ! Étienne (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  JDH Auction 4 - Shell / Soccer / Kelloggs / Value Packs / other unopened sets

All sets are in mint unopened UK boxes except where marked with '*' - see Details section. Please note my revised bid increments for this auction - see Rules section. Lots ==== 1747 Pirates $3.50 Barry C 30Sep@22:38 1749 Aquanaut Paravane $3.50 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [MN] - 29 lots of Light Gray Plates posted to BRICKS

I've started posting the second half of the auctions that I was supposed to get up last week. Also coming soon: Animals - Dragons, Horses, Aligators, Parrots, Snakes, Scorpions, Bats and more! Plants - Red and Green Shrubs, Large and Small Palm (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) If he agrees that the listing is misleading, he can refuse to pay and complain to eBay. Kevin (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (here) 6285, 6081, 6276

There has been some interest in some of the lots, so I've re-iterated them here, with the prices also given in UK pounds (sorry folks!). **All the lots are currently under negotiation for a buyout**. 6081 King's Mountain Fortress (Haunted Castle): (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) Did that yesterday. Unfortunately I did not e-mail him in time for him to retract his bid. (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) deal (...) I was refering to how misleading the auction was when I said it was worse the the McDonalds set auctions. I believe that the McDonald's auctions were much more misleading, atleast the ones that I saw were. Of course, based on just (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) Good point. And this seller is a Powerseller and that paragraph I posted earlier *does* apply to him. Someone who doesn't care about their eBay status could complain (I am reluctant to do it myself because I sell a lot on eBay - with what I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

Troy Cefaratti wrote in message ... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) price (...) As Troy pointed out, the auction ((URL) mentions not available in stores. This is false advertising because I have personally purchased this set in a store. Granted that (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

Hey Larry, Send the bidders email address and details of where the item is cheaper to me and I'll email them. Everyone knows how much respect I have for ebay, stuff this TOS business. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) Now here's where you might have a legitimate beef. If the seller has modified the image, they are definitely violating fair use guidelines of TLG copyrighted material. Unfortuanately, eBay might not do anything unless TLG pursued the issue. Of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) If you won the bid, it probably wouldn't be against the TOS to leave a comment that you felt swindled, but you would not have recourse to back out of the purchase because of this (note that even Todd doesn't allow this for Auczilla). Once you (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact