 Marketplace / Auctions / *1993 (-20)
  [eBay] 25 Brand New Pirate Lookout Mini-Figs

(URL) Brand New Pirate Lookout Mini-Figs For all of you pirate theme fans out there, here is your chance to man your ship with 25 identical men! These Pirate Mini-figs come from the pirate theme. * All mini-figs are Brand New and are in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [eBay] 10 Brand New Witch's Windship Mini-Figs

(URL) Brand New Witch's Windship Mini-Figs For all of you castle theme fans out there, here is your chance to build up an opposing army of 10 witches! (almost enough for a whole coven!) These Witch Mini-figs come from the Fright Knights sub-theme of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [eBay] 25 Brand New Brown Treasure Chests

(URL) 25 Brand New Brown Treasure Chests For all of you castle and pirate theme fans out there, here is your chance to build up your treasury with 25 treasure chests! (These chests are empty! You will have to add your own gold!) These treasure (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [eBay] 50 Brand New Brown Small Wagon Wheels

(URL) Brand New Brown Small Wagon Wheels For all of you castle theme fans out there, here is your chance to get enough wagon wheels to make just about anything roll! * All wagon wheels are Brand New and are in never-played-with condition. * These (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [eBay] 25 Brand New Gray Swords

(URL) Brand New Gray Swords For all of you castle theme fans out there, here is your chance to fill your arsenal with some brand new gray swords! Your Mini-Figs will be ready for battle with these fine weapons at their side. * All swords are Brand (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [eBay] 20 Brand New 6-tier Ships Rigging

(URL) Brand New 6-tier Ships Rigging For all of you pirate theme fans out there, here is your chance to get enough rigging to build that big ship you've always wanted. * All rigging is Brand New and are in never-played-with condition. * Rigging is (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [eBay] 25 Brand New Yellow Pennants

(URL) Brand New Yellow Pennants For all of you castle and pirate theme fans out there, here is your chance to decorate your castles and ships in style! These fine pennants can be flown from just about anywhere! * All pennants are Brand New and are (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [eBay] 20 Brand New Jolly Roger Flags

(URL) Brand New Jolly Roger Flags For all of you pirate theme fans out there, here is your chance to show everyone that you truely are a pirate. These plastic flags can be clipped on to just about anywhere on your ship. * All Jolly Rogers are Brand (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [eBay] 40 Brand New Pieces of Small Green Foilage

(URL) Brand New Pieces of Small Green Foilage Are you in need of some greenery for your next project? Look no further! Here are all of the small green plants that you will need! These small green pieces snap on in many ways and can be combined to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [eBay] 20 Brand New Small Brown Barrels

(URL) Brand New Small Brown Barrels Need some accessories to make your castle or ship look more authentic? Need a place for your Mini-figs to store thier junk when they aren't using it? BARRELS are what you need! * All barrels are Brand New and are (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [eBay] 25 Brand New 2x2 Plates with 2 Small Axels

(URL) Brand New 2x2 Plates with 2 Small Axels These 2x2 plates have two small axels on them on opposite sides of each other. In the set these came in they were intended to be used with small brown wagon wheels (see my other auctions) but they may (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [eBay] Over 40 Star Wars Parts Lots

I've just posted over 40 Star Wars parts lots, from a variety of different sets, both classic and EP1. You'll find windshields, printed pieces (lots of tiles), minifigs, and more. Follow the eBay link in my sig to see a full list of available lots. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  GREAT Classic Space and Blacktron auction ends tonight!

Hi every one! I have several great old Space sets on eBay now! They all end tonight; check them out before they're gone - the prices are still very low! All these sets are in new sealed boxes (100% complete, never opened or played with!) Thanks for (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Auction ending tonight: 6394 Metro Park and Service Tower

Hi, My auction is ending tonight for this great Lego town set. Currently it is at $100. Go to: (URL) view it. Thanks, Chris Tishue (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 39 Lego Lots by SeriousCollector.com Members: Classic Space, Town, Technic, +++

Thanks for reading! CLick here to view: (URL) here for the SeriousCollector.Com main page: (URL) Currently #6597 Century Skyway, New $300.00 6048 Majisto's Magical Workshop $25.00 6057 $20.00 6287 Enchanted Island MIB $72.00 6594 Gas Transit $15.00 (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 500 LEGO Sets Auction

(...) Heh heh, well, thanks for being so gracious! Again, it was purely my mistake, not yours. --Todd (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 500 LEGO Sets Auction

And sure enough, it all arrived in my email this morning! What service! Thanks, Todd Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TM's 6287 Enchanted Island Auction

The open period for this auction is ending this Sunday. So far, there is only one bidder and a low price. Check it out: (...) main@appstate.edu Webpage: (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  GREAT Classic Space and Blacktron on auction!

Hi every one! I have several great old Space sets on eBay now! They all end Sunday night; check them out before they end - the prices are still very low! All these sets are in new sealed boxes (100% complete, never opened or played with!) Thanks (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Found 7 More Sets!!! (Including 8880 Super Car!)

I wish I could wander around my house and "discover" new unopened boxes lying around... *sigh* :) Imagine going through one day without seeing Lego. That would be IMPOSSIBLE for us! (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact