 Marketplace / Auctions / 1975
1974  |  1976
Subject:
GREAT Classic Space and Blacktron on auction!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 10:45:13 GMT

   Hi every one!
   I have several great old Space sets on eBay now!  They all end Sunday
night; check them out before they end - the prices are still very low!  All
these sets are in new sealed boxes (100% complete, never opened or played
with!)  Thanks for looking!

6702 Mini-Figures 1986
6704 Mini-Figures 1991
6844 Seismologic Vehicle 1983
6845 Cosmic Charger 1986
6892 Modular Space Transport 1986
6894 Blacktron Invader 1987
6926 Mobile Recovery Vehicle 1986
6929 Starfleet Voyager 1981
6930 Space Supply Station 1983
6933 Blacktron Spectral Starguider 1991
6940 Alien Moon Stalker 1986
6950 Mobile Rocket Transport 1982
6970 Beta-1 Command Base 1980
6972 Polaris-I Space Lab 1987

   To bid on any of these, check out my auction page below!
--
   Have fun!
   John