 Marketplace / Auctions / 1983
1982  |  1984
Subject:
[eBay] 25 Brand New 2x2 Plates with 2 Small Axels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 01:40:24 GMT

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=132832575

25 Brand New 2x2 Plates with 2 Small Axels

These 2x2 plates have two small axels on them on opposite sides of each
other. In the set these came in they were intended to be used with small
brown wagon wheels (see my other auctions) but they may also be used with
other types of small tires.
* All plates are Brand New and are in never-played-with condition.
* Plates are grey.
* There are no tires or wheels included with the plates.
* Plates are fresh from castle crusaders theme set #1463 Treasure Cart.