 Marketplace / Auctions / 1982
1981  |  1983
Subject:
[eBay] Over 40 Star Wars Parts Lots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 19:55:22 GMT

I've just posted over 40 Star Wars parts lots, from a variety of
different sets, both classic and EP1.  You'll find windshields,
printed pieces (lots of tiles), minifigs, and more.  Follow the
eBay link in my sig to see a full list of available lots.  Most
lots start at $1.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |