 Marketplace / Auctions / *1918 (-20)
  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

(...) Wasted by your own Picard... -Tim Taylor (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

(...) If you don't start it soon, it may still be going in the next century.[1] Steve 1-Anyone who feels the need to point out that the next century doesn't start until 1/1/2001, will be shot. *Blam* Augh! I've been hit! *thud* (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

(...) But as parts, though, no? I've never seen so many Twin Tank Transports up at one time. Not that I want any unless they're a bargain, they're my least favorite Train set. Some good 12V stuff there. (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 6381, 6395, 6396, 6990 on SeriousCollector

I have the following used sets up for auction on SeriousCollector - please take a look. I hope the opening prices are reasonable. 6381 Motor Speedway - (URL) Victory Lap Raceway - (URL) International Jetport - (URL) Monorail Transport System - (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  6384 & 6394 - Great Town sets on auction!

Hi, This is my last announcement tonight, I promise! I have two really nice old and tough to find Town sets on auction at eBay ending Sunday night. I will be adding some more great town sets this weekend (think Nautica!). See my other posts or my (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Great Space on auction! (Classic and Blacktron!)

Hi fellow Lego maniacs! I have just listed some Space set auctions on eBay. Because of PC problems, I was only able to list 5 tonight, so expect about a dozen new additions Sunday night. You can see my whole bidder list (other themes are on (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  TECHNIC auctions end Sunday! Great sets!

Hi fellow Lego fans, I have several Technic set auctions ending Sunday night. These are old sets but have never been opened! Please take a look at my Auction Page (in sig) or just keep reading. Hope you see something you like! Lego Technic 8660 (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Small Town and Pirate auction (Update #21)

Has dastardly Don dared to deny fearless Frank the Renegade Runner? Has the Pirate king decided to be content himself with Pirate bases? Who cares except for Don and Frank? Find out tomorrow when we may see... Going...TWO!!! undoubtedly, Geoff Runge (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

(...) Did you know that AucZILLA VI (launched April '98) had more than 1,400 LEGO sets going in one go? --Todd (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

(...) OK, it's weighing in at 509 sets at the moment, give or take a couple. (...) I just posted a preliminary list of sets: (URL) Are you sure the market will be able to stand so many sets going in (...) Aye, she'll hold, Sir. --Todd (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  500 LEGO Sets Auction

All, Here is a list of 500 LEGO sets that will soon be for sale via auction at auczilla.com. About 1/4 of these are from a private collection I purchased a couple months ago (as well as a few duplicates I'd been accumulating myself), and the other (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 48 sets - RARE trains, town, technic, pirates, castle, and accessories

Tony Kilaras wrote in message ... (...) If you bothered to look at the web site, you would discover that Derick is not the one selling these sets. You will also notice that they are rather short on bids, so the seller will presumably realize the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

(...) Blimey! I'm sure I won't be the only one looking forward to that. Are you sure the market will be able to stand so many sets going in one go? :) Simon (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 48 sets - RARE trains, town, technic, pirates, castle, and accessories

(...) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (...) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (...) Holy shit?!?! $600!!! (...) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (...) Dude!! What's up?!?! I'm surpirsed that this kind of nonsense is coming from you, as you've been here a long time. (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

(...) Ok, I have a count now. If nothing disappears from the list before the auction goes up, there'll be 505 LEGO sets in the auction. I think that might qualify as the LEGO set auction of the century. :) --Todd (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

(...) Wow!!!! Julie (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

(...) Almost ready to post a preliminary list of sets. Most of the work for it right now is figuring out which of the opened sets are complete or possibly missing pieces. I'll probably shove that on the back burner and just start it with the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

Just wondering how the plans for this auction are coming along :-) Julie (...) goodies (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Clone bricks in auctions

Unfortunately, that is one of the dilemmas of dealing on eBay (I'm not badmouthing it, cuz I bid on eBay frequently myself). However, frequently the sellers are not very Lego knowledgeable (although there is no excuse for marbles). Being an (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

  Small Town and Pirate auction (Update #20)

Another set sold! Hooray John M.! Hooray for Lego speculation! Hooray for me! Now we're down to just one more set, and if the bidding goes on for much longer I may have all involved just duke it out... To The Death!!!! Thanks for your passion, Geoff (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact