 Marketplace / Auctions / 1913
1912  |  1914
Subject:
Great Space on auction! (Classic and Blacktron!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 05:57:25 GMT

   Hi fellow Lego maniacs!
    I have just listed some Space set auctions on eBay.  Because of PC
problems, I was only able to list 5 tonight, so expect about a dozen new
additions Sunday night.  You can see my whole bidder list (other themes are
on auction, too!) by clicking the link in my sig.  Here are the cool Space
sets I just added (all are never opened! - no pieces missing, Perfect
condition!):

Lego Space 6929 Starfleet Voyager 1981 Sealed
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=129101508

Lego 6933 Blacktron Spectral Starguider 1991
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=129102916

Lego 6940 Space Alien Moon Stalker Sealed!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=129103497

Lego 6950 Space Mobile Rocket Transport 1982
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=129103970

Lego 6970 Space Beta-1 Command Base Sealed!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=129105176

--
   Have fun!
   John