 Marketplace / Auctions / 1914
1913  |  1915
Subject:
6384 & 6394 - Great Town sets on auction!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 05:57:33 GMT

   Hi,
   This is my last announcement tonight, I promise!  I have two really nice
old and tough to find Town sets on auction at eBay ending Sunday night.  I
will be adding some more great town sets this weekend (think Nautica!).  See
my other posts or my auction list (in sig) for many other fantastic sets.

Lego Town 6384 Police Station 1984 - sealed!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=127103967

Lego Town 6394 Metro Park & Service Tower
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=127109792

--
   Have fun!
   John