 Marketplace / Auctions / *1823 (-5)
  Re: Clear line between Auctions and Trades

Interesting, I hadn't thought about your original reasons for seperating the two. I would have guessed that the only real reason was to keep updates out of the trade group, which is only a part of your reason. (...) If I'm a person with a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Clear line between Auctions and Trades

(...) I've run auctions and unless I state that I reserve that right for myself, I feel committed to sell said item at or above the minimum bid that I set from the beginning. Is this not how everyone feels? I would be insulted and NEVER buy (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Small Town and Pirate auction Update7

Update #7. Frank's on the move. to tired to amuse myself, Geoff Pirate: #6261 Raft Raiders Current bid: $13.00 Frank F. Going1 #6268 Renegade Runner Current bid: $40.00 Frank F. Going1 #6279 Skull Island Current bid: $40.00 Frank F. Going1 Town: (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Clear line between Auctions and Trades

(...) Well, but how many auctioneers -won't- ever withdraw some item for a trade if need be? Disclaimers about reserving the right to withdraw something for a trade are pretty common. (...) I don't think these are any different than any other kind (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Clear line between Auctions and Trades

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) I've seen a few crossover situations which might be candidates. I've seen auctions which indicate that items may be withdrawn for trade. The implication is that if you offer a trade the auctioneer likes, he'll (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact