 Marketplace / Appraisal / 546
Re: Insurance....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 02:21:22 GMT

Thanks for the link, Kevin.  I, too, keep instructions but unfortunately
I've been lax in archiving receipts and flat-folding boxes.  I wish I made a
habit of that from the beginning.  I will contact The Insurance Center
tomorrow and see what my options are.  In the meantime, a collection of
photos taken with my digital camera will be safe in a fire proof box.

-Matt