 Marketplace / Appraisal / 106
Re: wondering if this is a fair trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 21:29:14 GMT

Value is what you set it to be.  Do you want the monorail more than you want
the Metroliner?

Simple, if yes, then trade, if no, then keep.

(in other words, I think they are 'worth' about the same to me, I would pay
about what I paid for my metroliner for a monorail, that is to say not more
than $300 USD, but that is a personal valuation...and no, I don't want a
monorail, but I'd love another metroliner :)

James