 Marketplace / Appraisal / 104
Re: wondering if this is a fair trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 21:12:17 GMT

I have an unopened 4558 metroliner. I was wondering if someone would give me an
opinion as to whether it is equal in value to an unopened 6399 airport shuttle
in a straight trade. i appreciate any insight.
Matt

here's what info i have (i hope you all will remember that it's us only sets,
that range from complete no box, no instrucions to misb, yadda yadda yadda)

4558 - Metroliner
4 auctions
low: $355.75
high: $467.00

6399 - Airport Shuttle
8 auctions
low: $280.00
high: $512.00

i want both :)  Don't know if this helps, but it's what i got.