 Marketplace / Appraisal / 105
Re: wondering if this is a fair trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 21:16:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Bryan Wong writes:
In lugnet.market.appraisal, Matt Nourot writes:
I have an unopened 4558 metroliner. I was wondering if someone would give me
an opinion as to whether it is equal in value to an unopened 6399 airport
shuttle in a straight trade. i appreciate any insight.

An unopened 4558 Metroliner usually goes for around $250, whereas an unopened
6399 Airport Shuttle can go for as much as $400+ believe it or not!

Actually, I've seen (and heard) that metroliners go for $400 as well. And the
price increases as time goes by.

-Shiri