 Marketplace / Appraisal / 103
Re: wondering if this is a fair trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 20:38:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Matt Nourot writes:
I have an unopened 4558 metroliner. I was wondering if someone would give me
an opinion as to whether it is equal in value to an unopened 6399 airport
shuttle in a straight trade. i appreciate any insight.

An unopened 4558 Metroliner usually goes for around $250, whereas an unopened
6399 Airport Shuttle can go for as much as $400+ believe it or not!

So if you ask me, I think a 6399 is worth more than a 4558 (and I think others
will agree with me).

Hope that helps,

Bryan