 Marketplace / Appraisal / *316 (-5)
  Re: Did anyone else get this? - "Buy The Brick"

  Re: Did anyone else get this? - "Buy The Brick"

(...) Would like to buy this book, where do I get it from? Thanks in advance! :) Signed, Rick email ACS77@aol.com also my eBay ID Lego Star Wars Classic, Pirates & Town Enthusiast (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Did anyone else get this? - "Buy The Brick"

I think Steve got my e-mail address from a query I made on a price for a 4537. I have bought Buy the Brick, had it e-mailed very promptly so as to avoid international postage costs and am very impressed. It has saved me many hours of ebay watching. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Question on the value of Monorail Parts and 6347

(...) Sorry about that Todd. I knew that, but for some reason, I always think of that auction as so. I will try to remember that in the future. - Craig Livingston (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Question on the value of Monorail Parts and 6347

(...) I would concur with your valuation and recommendation regarding the turnouts/swithces. Interesting timing of your post - your package is sitting right here beside me on my desk at work (I'm here WAY to late) waiting for you to tell me what to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact