 Marketplace / Auctions / 6905
Re: Did anyone else get this? - "Buy The Brick"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:58:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Alison Pike writes:
I think Steve got my e-mail address from a query I made on a price for a 4537.
I have bought Buy the Brick, had it e-mailed very promptly so as to avoid
international postage costs and am very impressed.  It has saved me many hours
of ebay watching. Alison

Would like to buy this book, where do I get it from?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Signed,

Rick
email ACS77@aol.com also my eBay ID
Lego Star Wars Classic, Pirates & Town Enthusiast