 Marketplace / Auctions / 6906
Re: Did anyone else get this? - "Buy The Brick"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:05:17 GMT

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:35:01, "Jennifer L. Boger"
<jennr@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu> wrote:

Dan got one, i haven't finished going through my mail yet... if i get one, i
can't decide if i would get one or spamcop.net it

If you buy from spammers,  you support spam.  If you say,  "Well,
*this* spam is okay,  because it's pitching something I like",  you
lose your moral grounds for objecting to the next one that comes along
that you *don't* like.

#include <slippery_slope.h>

Ran