 Marketplace / Appraisal / 313
Re: Question on the value of Monorail Parts and 6347
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 15:05:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.appraisal, Craig Livingston writes:
Recently, in a Bigs Lots, I found two beat-up 6347s. The boxes were
deplorable and open, but the bags were sealed. Despite the condition,
I bought them at the $14 asking price. Considering the nearly ~$50 price
(setZilla) for one 6347, I was quite proud of my find. However, when I
[...]

Reminder:
That auction was *NOT* called "setZilla" (or "SetZilla" or "SetZILLA").
It was called the "500 LEGO Sets Auction."

Thanks,
--Todd
Sorry about that Todd. I knew that, but for some reason, I always think of
that auction as so. I will try to remember that in the future.

- Craig Livingston