 Marketplace / Appraisal / *306 (-20)
  6990 Monorail - value ?

Hi all ! What would be fair price for the set ? With original instructions (no box), no mising parts . Condition - used ( most of the bricks - very good , a few with scratches) ! Motor is working smoothly ! Thanks ! Dejan (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Need advice

Hello, Aloha or whatever looks good...*friendly greeting* I found 10 sets in a local shop, and i need some hints of their values. I now i can search Ebay for recent auction prices, but some sets have not been sold recently, and they do not reflect (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  (canceled)

  Re: 4547 club car

(...) there? (...) The piece missing is the red drum cover that smooths it out (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Price for a 4537

(...) A reasonable price is $55/$60 for a MISB set. And, because I also like crosswords: MISB means Mint In Sealed Box and indicates a set which is new and still factory sealed. It is the best condition for a set. MIB means Mint In Box and refers to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Price for a 4537

I have a Twin transport set which someone wants to buy. Can any one give me a reasonable idea as to what it is worth. Since looking at sites on Lugnet and ebay over recent weeks I have been trying to work out what MISB and MIB actually stand for. I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 4547 club car

(...) Maybe $100-$120 if it's in good conditions, with box & instructions. But it depends on which piece is missing :-) Ciao Giulio (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 4547 club car

Hello Are you looking to trade (for what?) or to sell (how much?) LMK Regards Dave "kai" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G1EwBu.C85@lugnet.com... (...) there? (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  4547 club car

How much is a club car (used), one piece chewed (by my cat), all pieces there? (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 560 Town House

(...) It strongly depends on the overall conditions of the set. I'd pay about $50/60 for it. Giulio (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  mini-figs

Can anybody with the valuation of various mini figs..mainly knights, soldiers,pirates and islanders? I want to have a bit of a clear out at some point. E-mail me please if you can help. Thanks,Cliff (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  560 Town House

Can anyone give me a reasonable price range for a 560 Town House without decals or box? The instructions are included and look as good as the day they were printed. Thanks, Will Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services www.crosswinds.net/~hokie (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  12volt train track.

Hopefully someone can help. What is the approximate value of 8 sections of track with conductors, either straight or curved? Please e-mail me if you can give some indication. Thanks, Cliff. (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Blacktron I sets - how much are worth ?

(...) I would say that these sets have some value, but perhaps not what you might have been led to believe. And if you choose to sell them, be VERY clear as to each set's condition. Speaking only for myself, if I paid top dollar for sets that had (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Blacktron I sets - how much are worth ?

Hi all ! How much are these worth ? 6987 , 6894 and 6876 , all complte with original instructions but about 20 % of the bricks in 6987 have small chewmarks (glasses are in very good condition) , overal condition - very good ! Thanks ! Dejan (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  7854, 7855

7854, 7855. Are there still people interested in these items. Joakim jocke@arjay.nu (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  metroliner train engine

Afternoon,just wondering what just an engine frome metroliner in good condition may be worth.Email me or post.Thanks C.W.Leach (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Price for 7777 book ?

(...) I'd say the idea book is worth about $50, and I'd probably prefer to sell it by itself, it's a way to get a better price. Ciao Giulio (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Price for 7777 book ?

I have a 7777 Train ideas book which is imaculate condition. I was trying to decide whether to sell it by itself or, as I have some train parts spare that I want to sell, if I would get a better price to sell it with the pieces to make some of the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Insuring LEGO collections

"SRC" <SteveRC@StarTrekMail.com> wrote in message news:G0KyKo.ALs@lugnet.com... (...) When I discussed this very topic with my insureance agent about a year ago she said that any documentation that I could obtain to help justify the value of an (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact