 Local / United States / Virginia / Newport News / 24
  Cost per piece?

Heya one and all... Newport News resident and first time poster here. A couple of weeks ago, Frank Filz mentioned something about a set and said it "makes the 10 cents a piece". What does that mean? What is considered a good price for a set? Based (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  Re: Cost per piece?

J-Men HQ wrote in message ... (...) must (...) Of course there is no "perfect" way, but the better sets seem to cost about 10 cents a piece or less, using the piece count on the box. Of course, this doesn't take into account the relative value of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Cost per piece?

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) sort (...) Blarney - fumble fingers... lets try that last bit again... Also, I'd like to see more amazonian natives (though a return of the Islanders sub-theme of Pirates would be even better). Frank (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  Re: Cost per piece?

(...) I saw the new Classic buckets and boxes today at Zany Brainy. I don't like them. Most of the pieces in the 400 piece bucket ($9.99)were plates.The decent sized plates were blue. The other colors were yellow, red and I think white. There was 1 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)