 Local / United States / Texas / Houston / *22 (-5)
  Houston Area Lego Group:

I'm wondering if any Lego fans in the Houston area (I mean that broadly - perhaps including Bryan/College Station, Victoria, Beaumont, etc., etc.) would be interested in getting together from time to time (perhaps once a month?) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  2000 Sets in NW Houston

Just wanted to let everyone know that Toys R Us on 1960 in the Willowbrook area had some Slave 1, Desert Skiff, Flash Speeder, and Gungan patrol sets. They also had some Arctic and Castle sets as well. There were even a couple of Wild West sets (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  Re: H-Town has 'Em!

Nah, I can't find 'em here in the Northwest US either (Washington State, Seattle area). If anyone around here finds them, please post! -Zak (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  Re: H-Town has 'Em!

Well I must be the only poor soul in America who is without them!!! I am making a trip to MO tomorrow, and I plan on stopping at every store on the way until I get ALL of the new sets!! -- ---D M Garcia Amarillo, TX (URL) Simpson wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  Re: H-Town has 'Em! (Where to go and Where not to go)

(...) I went to the OST TRU at 1:15 p.m., and I was very suprised at the crowd. I all but cleaned them out on Slave Ones (sorry) (they only had 1 left), but they did have plenty more Gungan Patrols, A-Wings, Skiffs, and Flash Speeders. The only (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact