 Local / United States / Texas / Houston / 18
Re: H-Town has 'Em! (Where to go and Where not to go)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:51:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, Doug Finney writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Susan Hoover writes:

Ooh, thanks, James, I'll have to head over there...  I'm about
equidistant to that one and the San Felipe one.  It's a tossup as to
which area of town will be less overrun with people at this time of
year.  :-(

Given another option, I avoid the West Loop at all costs. But tomorrow
I have a meeting near San Felipe and Post Oak so I'll be checking that
Target then. Actually, I should hold out for TRU since I have some
Geoffery Dollars to spend.

Doug

I went to the OST TRU at 1:15 p.m., and I was very suprised at the crowd.  I all
but cleaned them out on Slave Ones (sorry) (they only had 1 left), but they did
have plenty more Gungan Patrols, A-Wings, Skiffs, and Flash Speeders.  The only
other new set that I saw was the Pit Droid.  Wait...Newsflash!...as I'm writing
this, my wife called to report that neither the Target nor the Walmart at 290
and Hollister/Tidwell have any new SW sets.  So for now it looks like TRU is our
best bet.

James "Help me TRU, you're my only hope" Simpson