 Local / United States / Texas / Houston / 17
Re: H-Town has 'Em!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:39:44 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Susan Hoover writes:

Ooh, thanks, James, I'll have to head over there...  I'm about
equidistant to that one and the San Felipe one.  It's a tossup as to
which area of town will be less overrun with people at this time of
year.  :-(

Given another option, I avoid the West Loop at all costs. But tomorrow
I have a meeting near San Felipe and Post Oak so I'll be checking that
Target then. Actually, I should hold out for TRU since I have some
Geoffery Dollars to spend.

Doug