 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 17
16  |  18
Subject:
Robosports add-on available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 02:22:49 GMT

Howdy Austin Lug.heads,
    I've already mail ordered and received my Mindstorms set, but the
Robosports add-in set I ordered with it bas backordered. Has anyone seen
this set or the Extreme Creatures add-on set in any local venues? How
about prices?
    For that matter, does any one own them and /or have an opinion of
them? I've heard negative feedback on the latter set. I haven't been
able to form my own opinion of the main LMS set yet, as it ain't
Hanukkah yet...
Opinions herein are exclusively my own, unless you share them.
Kevin Calman   codex@earthling.net    Austin, Texas USA     O-