 Local / United States / Texas / *51 (-10)
  Re: RTLers Big Names

(...) There are at least two other Austin-based rtl'ers I haven't seen here yet: Ben Kimball and Steve Jackson. Makes you think an Austin LegoFest would stand a good chance of working... -Tim (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Add one more

(...) Anyone else planning on visiting Targets the day of and after Halloween to buy discounted orange bricks? :-) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  RTLers Big Names

Never knew that Austin was some sort of RTLer Meccha. And your right, it is no wonder why good sets are hard to come by in this town. We're all in competition. However, I suggest working together, esp. during this upcoming "Lego" season (God Bless (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Add one more

  Re: Hello?

hey there is someone out there. I will check out the auction but I am in a dry hole for a couple more weeks. Birthdays for kids and nephews wiped out the discretionary for the month of october. chris barnes David Wiggins wrote in message (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: Hello?

hi there another dallasite checking in. i noticed that the newsgroup had messages, so i thought i'd say hi. -dave ps - classic space fans should go look at my auction in progress on the lugnet.market.auction group </shameless plug> (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Hmmm. Makes me want to go get some Pringles. Steve (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Only sortof. I think I am properly proud of the Texas Heritage. I enjoy teasing the yankees I know but only in a good natured sort of way. (...) We actually relocated some people from cleveland to dallas. and did a lot of business with NCS (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: Hello?

(...) ;), it does! (...) ...I'm guessing you subscribe to that "Once a Texan, always a Texan" idealology? :) Where a Texan would never willingly leave Texas. Yes, I'm from Ohio (and have moved back, with a year stint in Atlanta before moving back). (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Add one more

Finally decided to de-lurk and post something. Glad to see other RTLers in the Austin area. Thought I was the only over-grown child in the new TRU Lego isle out by Lakeline Mall. ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web interface ======== (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact