 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 12
Re: RTLers Big Names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 18:41:04 GMT

In article <F19G5p.C2n@lugnet.com>, "Chris Brady" <streel@texas.net> wrote:

Never knew that Austin was some sort of RTLer Meccha.  And your right, it is
no wonder why good sets are hard to come by in this town.  We're all in
competition.  However, I suggest working together, esp. during this upcoming
"Lego" season (God Bless Visa and MC).  If someone spots new sets or great
deals, they could post or e-mail the rest.  Just a suggestion...

There are at least two other Austin-based rtl'ers I haven't
seen here yet: Ben Kimball and Steve Jackson.

Makes you think an Austin LegoFest would stand a good
chance of working...

-Tim

--
Tim and/or Shelley Rueger - rueger "at" io.com
WWW page: http://www.io.com/~rueger/