 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 52
Re: Target & Wal-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 12:18:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit, Toki Barron writes:
Well, I visited the Target on McKnight Road in the North Hills today - they
had *nothing* on clearance.  What a bummer.

  This past Friday I checked out Target in Robinson Town Centre (which, by the
way, is accessible only by means of the worst convolution of roads I've seen
in several years, even in the context of Pittsburgh!) and they didn't have
much to speak of.  The only items on discount were Slave-1 for about $15.90
and Naboo Swamp for somewhere in the neighborhood of $4.00.

   Dave!