 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 49
Re: Target & Wal-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:19:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit, Toki Barron writes:
Well, I was at the same Target and Wal-Mart again today, and nothing has
even been marked down.  It looks as though nothing much sold either.  As I
recall, these two stores are not very good about discounting Lego anyhow, so
I probably won't stop there again.

Anybody finding anything at all on sale?

  It's not quite Pittsburgh, but the Super WalMart in Belle Vernon had a bunch
of:

  on sale for $15.00.  I didn't pick any up, but there were about 8 or 10 of
them.  There were a few other minor mark-downs, but nothing worth getting
excited about.
  Probably the best local place I've found for sales is KB in the South
Hills.  They still have a good number of Night Lord's Castle sets for $39 (I
think--I may be off a few $) as well as a number of Oasis Ambush sets for
$4.99.  The Ames nearby has a small handful of sets on clearance, including
one of those goofy small CyberSlam sets and the Ninja's Treasure Transport.
Not sure of the prices on those, though!

     Dave!