 Local / United States / Oregon / 63
Re: Oh man.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.or.eug
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 04:26:13 GMT

In lugnet.people, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
   Hi, everyone.

Well, I’ve been off the radar for a few years, finishing dissertation, teaching, and now I’m moving to Eugene in August so I’ll be part of the “Northwest” bunch and not the “Northeast” so much. I guess this means I can go annoy Frank Filz more, which I am sure he’s happy about, and that I’ll be able to go to BrickCon more easily than BrickFest (BrickWorld, etc). In any case it’d be good to hear from people in the Northwest in general and Oregon (or Eugene) in particular as to what the community’s like, who I should be in touch with, what kinds of tomfoolery people get into, and where I can hide an eighteen-foot battleship.

Otherwise, life is spiffy.

(Prof.) LFB

Welcome back, Lindsay!

Between the Truman and the Yamato, you’ve finally got some competition! Hope to see another of your big ships one day.

Marc Nelson Jr.