 Local / United States / Oregon / 67
Re: Oh man.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.or.eug
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 23:14:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.or, Thomas Avery wrote:
   Wow! Good to hear from you after all these years. I’ll never forget the
sight of your monster ship packed up in sections and squashed into the
back of your car at Brickfest ;-)

The ship is still in existence. Rubbermaid actually now makes a bin that’s something like 55 gallons, which can actually hold sections. But yeah, transportation sucked.

   You can still contact me about roller bearings when you want ;-) (note my
email address in the heading is wrong - see my website for the right one)

Aw, rats, I cannot remember our roller bearing discussion relative to your crane. Are you out there in Pacifica somewhere? I think we’re hooked up via facebook at this point.

LFB