 Local / United States / Oregon / 62
61  |  63
Subject:
Oh man.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.or.eug
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 18:02:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi, everyone.

Well, I've been off the radar for a few years, finishing dissertation, teaching,
and now I'm moving to Eugene in August so I'll be part of the "Northwest" bunch
and not the "Northeast" so much.  I guess this means I can go annoy Frank Filz
more, which I am sure he's happy about, and that I'll be able to go to BrickCon
more easily than BrickFest (BrickWorld, etc).  In any case it'd be good to hear
from people in the Northwest in general and Oregon (or Eugene) in particular as
to what the community's like, who I should be in touch with, what kinds of
tomfoolery people get into, and where I can hide an eighteen-foot battleship.

Otherwise, life is spiffy.

(Prof.) LFB