 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 403
Re: livening things up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 03:00:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Joseph Woolley writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Joel Jacobsen writes: • <snip>
The tractor was the first thing I've created in quite some time.  Lately • I've
not been as interested in more than putting a few peices together in
interesting orientations.

The tractor is neat.

<<snipped>>

I have been browsing on occasion over the last (maybe) 6 weeks.  I too have
found very little that grabbed my attention.  Although I would buy a
Blockade Runner in a heartbeat if 25% off or better 8-)   The only sale
prices that I found were at KB Toys at Easton (to my surprise)... they had
the Destroyer droid, Battle droid and the Pit droid all about 40-50% off
MSRP.  I already have a few of each (the destroyer droid has some good parts
for robotics) so I didn't buy any.

Do we want to try and plan a gathering soon?

I came out of my dark ages about a year ago... I am interested in meeting
others in the area.  So I will be sure to watch for further information.

// Joe

Joe -- welcome to .oh.col!

I finally broke down. We went to see Spiderman on opening night and now I'm
the owner of both of the LEGO sets. Go figure. Should have held out for a
sale, but I had to have 'em.

Has anyone gotten any of the EpII sets yet? They look interesting, but...
are they worth it? Even if on sale?

Hopefully we can arrange something soon, gathering wise.

Joel J