 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 397
396  |  398
Subject:
Green Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:02:53 GMT

I put together a green (and white) tractor and a brush mower.  Tractor/Farm
models don't seem especially widespread online.

Pictures (grainy) are available at:
http://teched.net/~jacob/models/tractor.html

The rear axle came from 3406, 1x2 green plates from 78777, 1x3 green plates
from 1354, and most of the other green parts from 7124 (and 1354).

Jacob
jacob@bright.net