 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 170
Re: The next Ohio BrikWar meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:24:47 GMT

I've been thinking about "Lego Enthusiast Group of Ohio" (LEGOhio)
as a group name for those of us here in ohio...

As a side now:  I'm wondering if LEGO would have a problem with
someone registering legohio.com.  I remeber somewhere where LEGO's
laywers talked to Suzanne about www.legopois.com at one time, but I
can't find the post...  must have been on RTL...

Found it:

http://www.baseplate.com/change.html

I think LEGO would have a problem with legohio...  How about
LUGOhio (LEGO User Group of Ohio)?  Kinda boring, isn't it?  ;)

--Mike.