 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 168
Re: The next Ohio BrikWar meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:27:07 GMT

Kyle

I like the sound of that name.  I am from Ohio (Dayton) but currently live in
Kansas (I'm in the Army).  However I will be leaving the Army in about 7
months and hope to return to the Buckeye State to seek civilian employment.
How many folks are in the Ohio area Lego group???  What theme do most folks
like???  Just wondering.  I saw your reply to one of my CW questions so I
assume that you at least dabble in Castle Legos?  Kansas doesn't have many
AFOL's.  Seems everyone is too busy growing wheat or something.  Thanks.

Andy