 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 169
Re: The next Ohio BrikWar meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:18:13 GMT

Kyle Peterson wrote:

I've been thinking about "Lego Enthusiast Group of Ohio" (LEGOhio)
as a group name for those of us here in ohio...

Sounds familiar Mike, hehehehe. How's life?

Did you ever do anything with the name (ie. register www.legohio.org)?
I know there was some talk about it, but I didn't know if anybody
did anything about it...

Been busy with work & I recently go engaged -- so been busy with
wedding plans.  How about yourself?

--Mike.

As a side now:  I'm wondering if LEGO would have a problem with
someone registering legohio.com.  I remeber somewhere where LEGO's
laywers talked to Suzanne about www.legopois.com at one time, but I
can't find the post...  must have been on RTL...