 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 122
Re: 6600 Highway Construction on clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 07:57:05 GMT

Today I noticed Bridge To Nowhere is down to $39.90 at my Target. It sort of
grasped out for me, but I walked away thinking: what a piece of crud. Besides,
I've made my own road ramps now out of baseplates. It was inspiring at first,
but still not worth $40.

What I really wanted were Droid Fighters--none to be seen, not even a shelf
sticker! This must have been the most unpopular SW set, now it's among the first
to be history. I'm going to try TRU for Droid Fighters (now that I realize what
a great little set it is!)

-Erik

In lugnet.market.shopping, Brad Hamilton writes:
I found one in Rancho Santa Margarita for the same price [$55.90].  It must be
nationwide.  They had at least one as of yesterday.  (I didn't get it
because I have no room in my layout for those road plates).