 Marketplace / Shopping / 4461
Re: 6600 Highway Construction on clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:49:57 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

Do tell, what do you use them for? I am still strugging for a good use for • the
big multislope piece.

++Lar

It is a pretty lousy picture but this is what I am using them for:

http://www.nclug.net/images/mw/miniplatform.jpg

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com