 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / *61 (-10)
  Star Wars hits Columbus, OH Meijer stores!

I knew it was only a matter of days since our Michigan neighbors to the North got them late last week. Sure enough, Sawmill Rd and Hilliard Rome Meijers got their first shipment today - and I was fortunate enough to make to both store before they (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  going Anaheim on business. What else should I do?

I'm going to LEGOLAND!! The first week it's open! I'm leaving for a conference on March 20th, and I'll have either the 25th or 26th hit the nearest thing to Paradise before I return the 27th. The sad part is that I didn't even plan it this way. The (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  target lego stock

Just got back from work. Lennox Target has some throwbots in. there is a cyberslam set, I went by really fast so I didn't have time to do a thorough inventory. nothing on sale. I saw a tag that had the chopper cop for 57 cents but they were all (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Target

I can use the discount at any Target. Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Target

(...) Yes I get a 10% percent discount on the lowest price. (...) No you can't use my ID. i would get fired and then have to kill you. :) actually I could never kill another Lego brother. A Megablock user probably. (...) Jorge Rodriguez (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Target

Does Target on Sawmill have 8257 Cyber Strikers? I am in need of some 7 x 1 halfbeams BTW I got some trains this weekend. Needless to say I had a lot of fun! John Matthews Michael Huffman wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Target

Michael Huffman wrote in message ... (...) I know where that is. I might have to send my parents out to investigate their stock. (...) Do you get to use that at every target, or just the one at which you work? Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Target

(...) Does that mean you'll get a discount on LEGO? :) We might have to talk... there's all those CyberSlam sets in Target up on Sawmill Rd. ... And if you don't mind me using your employee ID, there's a few other targets I wouldn't mind hitting on (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Target

I would like to announce that I now work at the Lennox Target. Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Mid Ohio LEGO Fest '99?

Rather than donate a small set at the door, I'd rather donate the equivilant money to somebody who can find used LEGO, or sale stuff, which is best done with plenty of lead time. Of course, getting LEGO free from somebody is a great idea, but not (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact