 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / *126 (-20)
  Greetings! (Neophite alert!)

Well, having skulked around LUGNET for a little while now, I suppose it's time I should post something. :) Being a newbie here, I'll give a quick overview for those who care: I'm 27 and have been addicted to LEGO's since I got a Universal building (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: UCS anywhere in Cols?

I saw both of them at the TRU on Sawmill Road today! Not it the budget right now, but they looked pretty cool. Build On! John Matthews Mark D. McKean <qpanda@iwaynet.net> wrote in message news:qpanda-FE1F61.1...com:119... (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: UCS anywhere in Cols?

I saw UCS TIE at Larson's Toys al Lane ave shopping center. Polaris Target might have them. At least the computer said so. (...) Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  UCS anywhere in Cols?

Has anyone seen the new Star Wars Ultimate Collector's Series sets at any stores in the Columbus area? I've been checking around my usual haunts, and no one knows anything about them. (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: 6600 Highway Construction on clearance

Today I noticed Bridge To Nowhere is down to $39.90 at my Target. It sort of grasped out for me, but I walked away thinking: what a piece of crud. Besides, I've made my own road ramps now out of baseplates. It was inspiring at first, but still not (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Found 3411 soccer team bus at Target

By the way Timmy is part of the team that comes with the box. Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Found 3411 soccer team bus at Target

I was looking around the stockromm today and found a team bus #3411. It is blue with white windows and comes with a bonus 6 inch soccer ball with printing on the pentagons. the players have white torsos and blue pants with the goalie green torso (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Meijers LEGO contest.

I don't know when it ends but it's been therre since at least the 10th. It's up front as soon as you walk in on the photolab side.That's when they had a lego workshop and the first 50 people in got a shirt with a Lego Vader and R2D2 printed on it. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Meijers LEGO contest.

When does the contest end? Is the model cool? Thanks for keeping us updated, Jorge. For the record, I am going for second place as well. I need the $100 to put up for the 2001 AT-AT I saw posted recently! Build On! John Matthews Jorge Rodriguez (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Meijers LEGO contest.

(...) Alrighty then... I'll think I'm going to try for second place... Greg "I keep the watermelons in my attic" Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Meijers LEGO contest.

I was at the Meijers near Powell Ohio today and they are having a Lego contest. Guess how many pieces on the..... LIFESIZE Darth Vader and you win.... A Lego WATCH?! Second price is a $100 gift certificate to Meijers I think. Jorge Rodríguez (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: 6600 Highway Construction on clearance

I found one in Rancho Santa Margarita for the same price. It must be nationwide. They had at least one as of yesterday. (I didn't get it because I have no room in my layout for those road plates). Jorge Rodriguez <rodriguez.136@osu.edu> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  6600 Highway Construction on clearance

The 6600 is on clearance at my Target (Lennox Town Center, Columbus Ohio) for 55.90. There are 5 of them as of today. Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: AAT, MTT, Adventurer Dino's and New Race Sets all at Meijer

I saw them in Columbus today at a Meijer as well. the MTT was not in the computer, neither was 6713. I bought 5935. I like it and it has 4 of the single airplane windows in red. No panes though. (...) Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Throwbots at Aldi's for $4.49

There were Throwbots for $4.49 Saturday at the Aldi in Central Point Shopping Center (Rte 63 and Mound St, Columbus OH USA). I saw Torch, Turbo, and Ski, but did not dig to see if there were others. They were up by the cash registers. I didn't get (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Another attempt at more traffic

(...) I still don't have a destroyer droid. They look fun. I just can't bring myself to spend the money right now. I did admire it again when I was in Target yesterday so Geoff could get the Pokemon movie that just came out on video. He spent $18 on (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Another attempt at more traffic

l the sets that are coming out in July are in the computer by the way. As of right now the falcon is going to go for 89.99. the Ucs ones are list price. as for special discounts you never know ;). but I did get my destroyer droid 30% off because the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Another attempt at more traffic

Jorge, There is a similar contest if you buy Kraft (I think) american cheese food in a 1 pound box. I hate to admit it, but I did buy it instead of the 16 cent/pound cheaper box. It is an "instant win" sort of contest, and needless to say, I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Another attempt at more traffic

Hey Jorge, when is the 'special' LEGO markdown at Target? ;) Be sure to let us know! :) (just kidding, Target doesn't seem to have the stuff I want anyway) I picked up the 8002 Technic Destoryer Droid set tonight for my birthday! wOOp! It was fun to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Another attempt at more traffic

And unfourtunately I can't enter the target one. (...) Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact