 Local / United States / Ohio / 471
  Any Lugneters in Ohio, specifically around or near Dayton?

Hi, I was just looking to see if there were any lugneters in or near the Dayton, Ohio area? I was looking to join a LUG if there was one, or at least just have a get together of like minded people. Heck, I would be willing to travel so far as to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Any Lugneters in Ohio, specifically around or near Dayton?

(...) Welcome to .oh, David! The Dayton group hasn't seen any use, so it's hard to tell if anyone may be lurking around. Most who post in the .oh subgroups tend to be either from the Columbus or Cleveland areas, with Cleveland being probably the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Any Lugneters in Ohio, specifically around or near Dayton?

(...) Joel, Thanks for the reply. I think it would be good to maybee try and get something together. I keep trying to show my wife that a man who collects and plays with lego's is somewhat normal. And by normal I mean that other people do it. ;) In (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Any Lugneters in Ohio, specifically around or near Dayton?

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, David Lairson writes: <snipped> (...) I don't think that any of us are "normal", it's just not wrong. I tell my wife that at least playing with LEGO is creative. They're my main vice and it beats many other possible vices and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Any Lugneters in Ohio, specifically around or near Dayton?

(...) We have a semi-official group in Ohio called the Buckeye LEGO Owner's Club. Our web page (what it is) is at (URL) If you'd like to be a member, the process is a little lengthy and convoluted. Email with your name, email address (optional) and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Any Lugneters in Ohio, specifically around or near Dayton?

(...) Roll call. I'm still here. :) -- dataAndrew (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)